George A. Fraga, D.C.
Dr. Fraga graduated from Palmer-West College of Chiropractic in Sunnyvale, CA in 1988. While at Palmer, he was accepted into the Best Chiropractic Clinic Internship Program to be mentored by Dr. Best in San Jose, CA. Dr. Fraga refined his skills through the internship program to provide excellent chiropractic care. In fact, the Best Clinic Methodology recognized Dr. Fraga for the hundreds of training hours he completed, above and beyond the requirement for licensure. Dr. Fraga maintains an active chiropractic license in Washington and is also licensed in California.
Dr. Fraga has over 30 years of clinical experience in the Diversified, Gonstead and currently the Pettibon system.
Committed to community service, Dr. Fraga provided chiropractic care to a diverse group of patients from varied backgrounds through the Tri-Cities, WA. He has been treating the Hispanic community and is bilingual and bicultural as he was born in Mexicali, BC, Mexico.
- Born December 21, 1961
- Current Residence: Pasco, WA
- Clinic: Auto Accident Spinal Rehab
- Telephone: 509.547.4207 (Business)
- Graduate of Palmer-West College of Chiropractic, Sunnyvale, CA; Doctor of Chiropractic Degree, Class 1988.
- Post Graduate Education Parker Chiropractic Research Foundation.
- Chiropractic National Board of Examiners Part 1 & 2
- Diplomate of Applied Chiropractic Science 3 years
- Chiropractic Licenses for the States of Washington and California.
- Palmer-West College of Chiropractic – Clinic Internship
- Areas of Study: X-ray Analysis Pathobiomechanics, Upper Cervical Adjusting, Clinic Management, Diversified Technique, Gonstead Technique, Pettibon Technique
- Educational lecturer for chiropractic state conventions and re-licensure seminars. Lectures frequently in X-Ray Pathobiomechanics and CRMA (Ligament Injury Detection)
- Pettibon System Technique